The Rebel Tales...

...Coming across different shades of life, compels to think in more colours... dream in many worlds! So, my posts reflect that departure n variation!

On 29th June, 2012




One more year passed by, 
while I remained the one...
Staying and counting by.

Life has been a space in time..
Where people come and go, 
They have to go and they do so.

While being me, most of the time,
into the thoughts and reality... 
I Seldom forgot, 
when to dim, when to shine. 

It was only me, 
lived in dark age and waited for the renaissance.. 
held on ups and stood through down,
Lived through guilt, 
Survived thorough innocence 

who am I? the dream chaser?
or own record breaker...

Let it be, imperfect me with myself, 
(just like this poem)
Incomplete yet total in run,
Let life be "coming soon" with fun...





11 comments:

Nicely written dear. :)

Nice one :-)

Nice one .:-)

Thanks for your comments. :)

nice

I really enjoyed reading through it. Thanks for sharing the link!

Thanks Sid and Saumya

interesting....nicely written:)

interesting poem...keep writing :)

Well said Amit-aren't we all imperfect?

Yes, We all are. Only few has illusions of being perfect!

About this blog

Personal Blog of Amit Srivastava about life, current affairs, policies and politics in India, self-help opinions and inspiring articles. The Author is known for bold and decisive opinion about society, politics and diplomacy.
This blog also contents some of the poems and spiritual discoveries by the author.

He can be found at twitter as @AmiSri and Amit's Google Plus
© Amit Srivastava, India. Powered by Blogger.

About Amit Srivastava

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
I am researcher, academician, activist and occasional writer. Some times I also play a role of technician. A poet as well.:) visit my page http://amitsrivastava.tk

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget