The Rebel Tales...

...Coming across different shades of life, compels to think in more colours... dream in many worlds! So, my posts reflect that departure n variation!

Arranged marriage is -

 "While you are walking unfortunately a snake bites you." 


But Love marriage is -

"Dancing in front of a cobra and singing, chuma chuma de de..." 




This joke is clearly telling about the freedom lost after a marriage.

Being a single and never married person, I am no idea about happily married people as I have seen them very rarely.

But as it comes to marrying someone, it gets very tricky. I think, calculations work in both process.

Why to become choosy about things, if you able to spot you lover marry with the person... If not, you have system to find. :)




Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
Shaadi.com Indian Matrimonials

8 comments:

interesting...

interesting...

Thanks Pooja :)

Haha!..funny!

Fun read indeed!
A surprise gft, you might like :)
http://emotestar.blogspot.in/2012/08/thank-offering-gift.html

What an attitude buddy! ha ha...Good One!

A very different post but I beg to differ a lot. Itz totally upto you to make your marriage a wild orgy of fun unlimited or a cobra cage!!

I'm in love with my cobra since the past nine years...no regrets ;)

Thanks Valli, Jasmeet and Jaish.

About this blog

Personal Blog of Amit Srivastava about life, current affairs, policies and politics in India, self-help opinions and inspiring articles. The Author is known for bold and decisive opinion about society, politics and diplomacy.
This blog also contents some of the poems and spiritual discoveries by the author.

He can be found at twitter as @AmiSri and Amit's Google Plus
© Amit Srivastava, India. Powered by Blogger.

About Amit Srivastava

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
I am researcher, academician, activist and occasional writer. Some times I also play a role of technician. A poet as well.:) visit my page http://amitsrivastava.tk

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Followers

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget