The Rebel Tales...

...Coming across different shades of life, compels to think in more colours... dream in many worlds! So, my posts reflect that departure n variation!


Like other millions of netizens, I am a big fan of Google's services and use almost all facilities provided by them. This time, I was waiting eagerly for Google's Internet browser. When download was available, I was among those, who downloaded the beta version of it in very first hour. Using it since last three days, I must say Google has kept its promise for better Internet browser. Not going by Lehman Brothers analysis of Internet browser's share predictions, I can say that Google Chrome can be a future's best browser.


Pros:

- Faster and easier to use
- Best appearance and reloading
- Better box functions like - Find (Clt + F)
- More screen spaces for page
- Better security encryption (have not analysed on cookies yet)
- Better TAB and Bookmark functions

Cons:

- Non-compatibility with few websites - hotmail, live.com
- Problem with java based input box functions
- Problem with upload boxes on some pages
- Malfunctioning of page's links

However, going by Google's track record on improvement of its services, I can say that they will certainly improve it in coming versions of Chrome.

About this blog

Personal Blog of Amit Srivastava about life, current affairs, policies and politics in India, self-help opinions and inspiring articles. The Author is known for bold and decisive opinion about society, politics and diplomacy.
This blog also contents some of the poems and spiritual discoveries by the author.

He can be found at twitter as @AmiSri and Amit's Google Plus
© Amit Srivastava, India. Powered by Blogger.

About Amit Srivastava

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
I am researcher, academician, activist and occasional writer. Some times I also play a role of technician. A poet as well.:) visit my page http://amitsrivastava.tk

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget