Monday, December 31, 2007
Let’s dream, plan and Do for a better world...
Let’s make the year 2008 witness of our successful endeavors...
Lets peace prevail as long as humanity...
Lets decorate the earth with joy and colors.
Come and pray to grow and succeed...
Think of humanity, talk for loyalty and faith.
Grow stronger strong to help the self and to help others…
A New beginning, a fresh thinking, a gentle breeze for better breath..
The new year beholds a lot of happiness and ever lasting joy.
[red]Wish you a Very Very Happy New Year!!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
जो कहते थे 'तुम्हारे हैं सदा के लिए!'
बहुत कुछ देख चुके हैं हम,
नही बचा कुछ वफ़ा के लिए....
पैरों के काटें चुभते रहे हैं,
अब गैर याद नही आते दवा के लिए...
उस दुनिया को भी आजमा लेना अमित
जो पुकारती है शाबा के लिए.
जाने से पहले सबको आजमा लेना
रह न जाए ये टीस सदा के लिए!
- अमित, २० अक्टूबर २००७
© अमित Amit
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Since last one week, the national news is focused on validating and un-validating the religious belief, the faith of 80 million people of India. And this time again target was Ram. Both opponent of Ram and Supporter of Ram are misusing Ram's name.
One of these stupid leaders... is a leader from Tamilnadu. Since, his and his party politics is based on enmity from Hindi, Hindu and North India, he has been pushing it hard to get his agenda done. NDA, a non-rational collitions passed to much stupid legislation... and this UPA govt is trying to overtake NDA in such legislation.
After Quota in higher education, separate investments and development plans for a specific religious group, this mindless govt's another step is to let the Hindu's of India feel self pity on their self.. Living with a hostile government who is creating enmity among its different caste, discriminating for being Hindu and blasting off it's religious structure. (Ramsetu)
I have been doing an independent study of Ram setu since last two years. Agitated by the dubious acts from NASA, I started thinking to work on Ram Setu. This study was to analyze Ram Setu’s position and structure from Remote Sensing and GIS perspective. One can manipulate common population using technical jargons as
Many anti-Hindu elements quoted NASA on the age determination of Ram Setu. Of course one cannot decide the age of rock, but the structure, formation, association and visual interpretation can always be done using satellite images. And this is where remote sensing is concern.
- On the basis of remote sensing principles and image analysis my study found that this structure is man made.
- It is constructed on the basic bridge making rules.
- Patterns of water passage and gaps are based on the bridge suitability.
- Comparative studies with similar landforms indicate, this structure is not natural and it was engineered to cross the narrow channel.
- Ram Setu is best example of cross Channel Bridge as it is designed sustain the waves and tsunami current, which are frequent in Bay of Bengal.
(For pseudo leftist and dummy secular people I would like to say one more thing: - don't dare to label me with any political ideology. It is an independent study and independently inspired work. I personally respect all faith and religious beliefs)
EIA and SIA were never done for this project. Let see, how the mess happened… even they are not getting any economic return:
• Even though they blast off the whole structure, NONE of commercial ship can pass though it. This ship would be coming again in same route -encircling Sri Lanka.
• The economic returns will be not equalized even in 80-90 years to the investment made till now.. As it can only pass small boats and steamers
• The ecological hazard will be more than any return in your national interest as it will devastate the sea ecology. That cannot be undo in any case.
• The digging ship which was bought from Holland is damaged which cost 200 million $ as rock structure is not oceanic
• Kerala will be exposed to Tsunami waves, it was Ram setu, which protected it..
• And at last but not least- Its matter of faith. I huge social cost to be paid by anyone, who is erase whole structure
Friday, August 17, 2007
More than 80 people have been butchered this year till 14th of August... and Thousands till independence in communal killings in North Eastern states and we Indian are just sensible spectators!
Our Fellow Countrymen/women from Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Sikkim, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar, & Eastern Uttar Pradesh are discriminated and treated as Foreigners and Ghulams in Delhi and Other Metropolitan Cities of Our Own INDIA.
Wakeup to save fellow Indians!
Wakeup to save national integrity!!
Wakeup to save the nation!!!
Raise your voice against communal killings of innocent people of each and every community in North-Eastern States and discrimination against our fellow Indians in India.
Raise your voice For the Peace in East.
Don't look at Centre... Don't look at State! Come together with BHARAT UDAY MISSION to protest such killings... and Discrimination against indigent migrants anywhere in Indian National Territory.
All the supporting and already working individuals and organizations on these issues are requested to join this campaign. Light a candle for Peace, followed by a press conference on Youth Action Plan on such killing ploy of some evil minds. Venue: Jantar Mantar Time: 5.30 PM Date: Sunday, 19th August 2007 Bharat Uday Mission, Delhi
Sunday, July 29, 2007
with different roles..
different masks, different purposes..
Some time, to lead, some time to follow,
Some time to struggle, sometime to win.
I have been there...
On dramatic life theater..
The villain of sorrow, made me cry..
The role of a fighter, made me too dry.
The people around me think of many thing..
for some, I am lovable.. for some I am hard..
for some, I am yet another man, for some I am nothing.
The roles I played, have taught me many things..
fight for your goal, but don't attached to the things..
In all scenes, I surely made my presence..
with die hard courage and ever lasting patience.
when this drama will head to an end..
I will lay down and think and think...
with the last breath I will think...
I have had a great memories..
I may not remember of punishment and prize..
I would think that I lived life king size!
Friday, July 13, 2007
My today’s blog gonna be a technical sort of blog concern to a painful problem caused by virus and Trojans in computer. One can not open the drives on double click… you need to click right key of mouse and than you get open the desired disk. I got this very useful resource at MyDigitalLife.Info for such problem, and it is extremely helpful to solve this problem.
It happen when anti-virus program has cleaned, disinfected or removed a worm, trojan horse or virus from computer, there may be error happening whenever users try to open or access the drive by double clicking on the disk drive icon in Explorer or My Computer window to try to enter the drive’s folder. The problem or symptom happens in hard disk drive, portable hard disk drive or USB flash drive, and Windows will prompt a dialog box with the following message:
Windows Script Host
Can not find script file autorun.vbs.
Sometimes you will be asked to debug the VBScript with error code of 800A041F - Unexpected ‘Next’.
Choose the program you want to use to open this file with:
In this case, the “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” option is grayed out.
The symptom occurs because when autorun.vbs is created by trojan horse or virus. The virus normally loads autorun.inf file to root folder of all hard drive or USB drive, and then execute autorun.bat file which contains script to apply and merge autorun.reg into the registry, with possible change to the following registry key to ensure that virus is loaded when system starts:
Finally, autorun.bat will call wscript.exe to run autorun.vbs.
When antivirus or security software detected the autorun.vbs file as infected, the file will be deleted or removed or quarantined. However, other files (autorun.*） and registry value still referring to autorun.vbs, and this document no longer exists, hence the error when users double click to open a drive folder.
To correct and solve this error, follow this steps:
1. Run Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del or right click on Taskbar)
2. Stop wscript.exe process if available by highlighting the process name and clicking End Process.
3. Then terminate explorer.exe process.
4. In Task Manager, click on File -> New Task (Run…).
5. Type “cmd” (without quotes) into the Open text box and click OK.
6. Type the following command one by one followed by hitting Enter key:
c, d, e each represents drive letters on Windows system. If there are more drives or partitions available, continue to command by altering to other drive letter. Note that you must also clean the autorun files from USB flash drive or portable hard disk as the external drive may also be infected.
7. In Task Manager, click on File -> New Task (Run…).
8. Type “regedit” (without quotes) into the Open text box and click OK.
9. Navigate to the following registry key:
10. Check if the value name and value data for the key is correct (the value data of userint.exe include the path which may be different than C drive, which is also valid, note also the comma which is also needed):
If the value is incorrent, modify it to the valid value data.
Now you can open your disk with same freedom!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Taj is not wonderful! Or Indians are blind followers!!
Is our Taj is gone crazy, looking for recognitions from unknown-unnamed website? Or being target of conspiracy of identity thieves! Is it really that ordinary that one need to declare Taj as world’s wonder? I have seen Taj very closely… I have felt Taj very deeply and I am damn sure, it is wonderful and will remain wonderful without anyone’s recognition. However, look carefully into the game plan:
You must have received a message shouting VOTE FOR TAJMAHAL. And probably you have also done that! But before doing that, have you thought on testifying the authority behind it. Who the hell is going to declare world’s wonder!
Is it UNESCO, UN or any other recognized international institute? It is worthy to mention here that UNESCO declares the spot, site, monument or tradition as important for ‘world’s cultural heritage’. Did you check the agency which is promoting such mindless and crazy thing? I am really sad to see such ignorance from the people of ‘
हद है ना! (Haad hai naa!)
क्या कहेगे इनको आप ? (Kya kahenge inko aap!)
And the most surprising thing is that our media once and twice added a fire into it by giving this voting thing as their headlines. And it crossed the limit of all ignorance, when I got a similar mail from the coordinator/manager of official portal of Government of India, india.gov.in
In reply I wrote back to him regarding all this rubbish mess last week, and I am still waiting for the explanation. I am sure; I won’t be getting any reply till eternity. Non-accountability in their die hard routine and still they talk of e-governance.
Friends, please think what we can do? If you really serious about country, and want to do some thing; please do for those Indians who are being killed by criminals, do something for those young Indian kids, who being sold to brothels and being butchered, do something for indigent Indians who die every. Save the land of poor Indian farmer, which is systematically grabbed my big companies. Please do something for them. You can do it by ‘your e-mail activism’ as well. Please do something for such genuine cause.
Do anything if you can correct our investigating agencies for setting free the killer of Nithari, do something to get punished the killers of poor people by their imported car. My fellow Indians, there is lots of serious things to do. The victims of criminals, rich mad brats, corrupted Netas are being further victimized by our state mechanism.
Sign this small petition for small duty as citizen of India:
By a concerned and responsible Indian!
Thanks and Kind Regards,
Thursday, June 14, 2007
The supreme Lord said:
"You are grieving for that which is not to be grieved for. Yet you are speaking like a great scholar. A true scholar would not worry about life that has ended or not ended."
[Chapter 2 Verse 11]
If we think seriously on this, it really provide solution of all tensions and depression. De attachment is a very good strategy.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Another Nithari killing is in progress, Kids and young girls are still missing from very same area. During a recent visit, an eight-member team of ‘Bharat Uday Mission’ found that more children have gone missing from Nithari village. Despite filing complaints the police remain clueless about these missing children.
Please come forward and take action by raising voice.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
We are going to launch a campaign for the victims of Nithar massacre. Whatever happened in Nithari, is not yet another incident, which happen with the kids from poor families. The incident was not just matter of law and order; rather it was result of many factors. The implications and causes behind this hilarious act are very complicated, it include
- the growing unethical mass consume culture, where for the sake of self pleasure one can go up to any extent a direct consequence of adopting globalize culture
- the non-responsible behavior of our own elected political leaders, who allow and do all possible hilarious acts
- lackhs of children go missing every year, thousands of kids being sold in red lite area and farm houses
- Thousands of farmer have ended their own life because of poverty
- uncontrolled killings of poor citizen of
Each incidence is inter-related since poor are being targeted from all side, from state, from political violators and from criminals. It is high time to raise up the voice, when even media favor the rich. The great example is again from Noida only, the son of MNC’s CEO was kidnapped – whole media made it an international issue, which is surely appreciated but the same media acted hastily in mass kidnapping and killings of kids in Nithari! How easily CBI solved, media forgotten it, and civil society (if it exists) is forgetting it!
Friends, the kids of poor families are most exploited and vulnerable section of
Here is whole schedule:
From this Sunday,22nd April, 2007 we are starting our program for
BUM (Bharat Uday Mission)
Our Program will be a regular feature in weekends and holidays and public places and will be in 5 phases:
1. Documentary Shoots and Presentations on
2. RTI Awareness Campaigns and RTI Workshops
3. Citizenship Movement to make citizens of NCR aware about their rights and duties.
4. Networking with other Social Organaizations in
5. Protesting Human Rights Violation anywhere in
Our 1st Episode is on 22nd April, Sunday, 2007, 10 AM.
at NITHARI - CHILDREN'S NIGHTMARE.
1. Assemble at Sarai Kaley Khan ISBT at 10 AM on 22nd April,Sunday
2. Form the team and move to Nithari.
3. Meet Affected Families and interact with them and shoot their present condition on camera
4. RTI awareness campaign and filling RTI applications on behalf of Citizens of Nithari.
5. Our Team meeting for next plan of Action.
With Kind Regards,