The Rebel Tales...

...Coming across different shades of life, compels to think in more colours... dream in many worlds! So, my posts reflect that departure n variation!

After some stormy event of life,
I look inward in search of some insight...
Why things went wrong even if I was so right!


The wisdom by own thinking...
The great men's great teaching...
All are for humanity...
But was it worth doing!


The system of victors and victims is in gain..
And my friends choose to be part of this chain,
I stood apart the wanted to shake this train...
Was I wrong to be wasted like drain?


Good Karma is not seen through time,
While wealth accumulates and shine,
The power grows, so does pride...


The world care only those who have it all,
Might is always right, and wealthy have it all.


With these thoughts I had a last smile..
But good karma is still like a flower of wilderness:
Pure, upright and pristine.
Free from the curse to live in polluted world, the rat race and bribe.


Be that, what makes you right,
Stand bold with no respite!


Hail Karma... Its your Dharma :)
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

5 comments:

This is a beautiful poem A.

Well done

Rita

This is a beautiful poem A.

Well done

Rita

A nice one and truly motivational.

truly motivational!

Well written Amit! Look forward to more such writings :)

About this blog

Personal Blog of Amit Srivastava about life, current affairs, policies and politics in India, self-help opinions and inspiring articles. The Author is known for bold and decisive opinion about society, politics and diplomacy.
This blog also contents some of the poems and spiritual discoveries by the author.

He can be found at twitter as @AmiSri and Amit's Google Plus
© Amit Srivastava, India. Powered by Blogger.

About Amit Srivastava

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
I am researcher, academician, activist and occasional writer. Some times I also play a role of technician. A poet as well.:) visit my page http://amitsrivastava.tk

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget